Junior Java Developer - £25-30K DOE.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Software Engineering / Development Architecture|
|Salary||£25 - £30 per annum|
Junior Java Developer £25-30K DOE
Are you a Junior Java Developer looking for a new and exciting role within IT? Are you looking to widen your knowledge of Java within a up and coming company? We are a dynamic new Consultancy that assists its clients in embracing the challenges of Digital Transformation. Our employees are smart, hard-working, ambitious and quick to learn. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Java Developer to join this fast-growing and hard-working team and show us here what you are made of!
Throughout this role, you will gain excellent exposure to software development in the consultancy world and kick-start your career in Technology as well as working as part of our growing development house and helping contribute to the core platform which is constantly evolving and expanding. The work will vary in support of technology obsolescence, establishment of data services/integration and the development of new solutions.
Education and Experience
Skills and Requirements
- You must have a university degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, or other relevant subjects.
- You must also have 1-2 years minimum Java 'working experience' and can quickly grow into an enterprise-wide software development specialist.
- You must have basic understanding of SQL and database constructs.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Good awareness of leading-edge technologies.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written whilst generating good ideas and executing them.
- You must have excellent software design, coding documentation and analysis skills.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory defined benefits pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
If you meet these requirements and would love to join a dynamic team then apply today. Call Mia on 0208 7060 760 to find out more. For more roles like this, please visit ZRG Solutions website - www.ZRGSOLUTIONS.com.