Junior Java Developer - £45-55K DOE.
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Software Engineering / Development Architecture|
|Salary||£45 - £55 per annum|
Junior Java Developer - £45-55K.
Are you a highly-motivated Java Professional with a strong drive to succeed? Are you looking to join a friendly and passionate new team? We are currently seeking a high performing Junior Java Developer for our new and up-coming company!
The ideal candidate will have experience and desire to assist Boeing in internal cloud capabilities, utilizing 12-factor application architecture. It is important that the development Is to be done primarily in an agile paired programme method. The work will vary in support of technology obsolescence, establishment of data services/integration and the development of new solutions.
It's essential that for this role the ideal candidate has a technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Requirements
- Two or more years of experience programming with Java.
- One or more years of experience with SOA Adoption, Design, Development and Implementation.
- Experience with Scripting Languages and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Two or more years' experience in development/implementation of small- and large-scale applications.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience supporting and developing in iOS/Android
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful Services, Gradle / Maven, GitLab, Eclipse, Shell Scripting (BASH, awk, etc), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
If you meet these requirements and would love to join a dynamic team then apply today. Call Mia on 0208 7060 760 to find out more. For more roles like this, please visit ZRG Solutions website - www.ZRGSOLUTIONS.com.
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Options
- Near-By Train Station
- Friendly Team