Senior Engineer - Blockchain £50-75 DOE
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Software Engineering / Development Architecture|
|Salary||£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
Senior Software Engineer Blockchain - £50,000 - £75,000
London w/ remote flexibility
Are you looking for a new role with an exciting well-recognised London start-up? Do you want to work for an organisation who acknowledge talent and who can help you to deliver and implement change? Are you someone who would like the opportunity to utilise your knowledge, methodologies and experience to assist with helping the organisation to develop?
Our client is looking for Senior Front End or Software Engineers to join their team, who are at the forefront of transformation technologies.
The opportunity to use cutting edge technologies, cutting across multiple disciplines such as DLT, IoT, AI and machine vision. Our client considers themselves to be platform agnostics, with core DLT engineering across both Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
This role is a great opportunity to learn about blockchain and DLT (distributed ledger technology), and to become part of a company with blockchain applications in production.
- Work with cross-discipline teams and PM's to deliver enterprise grade products & functionality
- Develop high quality robust scalable solutions, design and architecture
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code in the life cycle
- Automation of tasks through appropriate tools and scripting, review, validation and testing
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies with the latest updates
- 5+ years of coding experience
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Comprehensive understanding of systems engineering
- Experience working with distributed, global teams and micro-services
- A strong willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience of working with Distributed Ledger technologies including Hyperledger Fabric or similar
- Knowledge of C++, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3, IBM Cloud/Bluemix, RethinkDB
- Deep learning, computer vision, machine learning
- Cryptography, Cyber Security
- Understanding of database engineering
- Functional programming experience
- 25 Days holidays + Birthdays off
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Pension scheme (matching upto 8%)
- Great location and transport links
- Games/Breakout room
If you have the relevant skill set, the passion, a suitable CV, then we would love to hear from you! You can also contact Samir on 02087060760 for more information, or for more roles like this, please visit the ZRGSOLUTIONS website - www.ZRGSOLUTIONS.com