Lead Software Developer - £50-75K DOE
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Software Engineering / Development Architecture|
|Salary||£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
Lead Software Developer - £50-75k DOE
Are you a highly motivated developer? Are you looking to join our strong, established and dynamic team? Our client is looking for Software Developer with a very strong technical background. The ideal candidate will have an excellent record of developing/delivering software solutions within a client-focused environment.
Within this role you will be providing hands-on software development within an Agile environment while working closely with client teams. You will be able to provide your expertise on technical/software development to assist with the expansion of their client base. As the Lead you will act as a mentor for junior member and ensure best practices and continuous learning. You will be expected to work closely with the management team to assist with technical training and development.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated and able to work without supervision. You will be conscientious, client-focused and help shape the culture throughout the Development team. As you will be leading the development team, a good knowledge of tools and techniques is essential to lead discussion on how and where to use them.
- A degree within a relevant field
- 5+ Years' experience with exposure to the full software life cycle
- Back end development (e.g. Java 8, Node.JS, JMS and ActiveMQ)
- Familiarity with integration technology (Camel and/or Servicemix in particular)
- Experience with Testing tools (TDD and Capybara / Selenium, JUnit or TestNG)
- Experience with open source data technologies (Oracle/SQL Server also desirable)
- Experience with GIT
- Fluency in one other language (Preferably Python)
- Strong analytical, written communication and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Experience of mentoring junior members of the development team
- Opportunity to develop, learn new skills and work with varying clients and project sizes.
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunity for flexible working for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Free fitness classes
- Discounts on gym memberships, entertainment and retail outlets.
If you want to join an exciting, fast paced and diverse team, apply today. Call Sophie on 0208 7060 760 to find out more. For more roles like this, please visit the ZRGSOLUTIONS website - www.ZRGSOLUTIONS.com